Monday, September 18, 2017

Men of the World. . . . . . . . . . . .


You may recall, a couple of months back, I made a some collages
 of beautiful women I photographed around the world.
Today it's time to show some of the men I have also captured with
 my camera.

Remember travel can take you to wonderful places 
where you meet the most interesting people.
Bob and I had great conversations with many of these gentlemen
on our travels. Interaction with them in their homes across the globe
 certainly made each place even more memorable. 
 Kenya, Ireland, Sicily, Malta, California, Morocco.  
2016-17


9 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful photos, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, I'm sure if I go back into my archives, I'll find the exact Masai that you photographed above here. Masa Mara Kenya? These are my favorites. Great collage. Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Masai, top left, top right and middle right (guy on left in pic) is our good friend Tirian! Bob and I have been to his community and met his family - were the 'honored guests' and gifted with Masaii blankets and beautiful jewelry made by his mother. My friend Paula has built the clinic, extended and supplied the school, put in water wells etc. Paula also put Tirian's wife through nursing school in Nairobi and she is now in charge of the clinic. Tirian worked as a safari guide at Mara Plains Camp where we stayed last Sept.
      Jo, I just know you must have some fabulous photos of the Masaii in the Mara! We loved it there, even watched the migration of the wildebeest as they crossed the river - unforgettable!
      Mary -

      Delete
  3. Wonderful photos of men around the world. We all have so much in common, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful men of the world. You take such good pictures of people when traveling. I need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such interesting and thoughtful photos...no doubt you chose the best and most touching.

    Thank you, Mary.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos, Mary. My oldest son is in the middle of the Kalahari desert with Peace Corps with the same clucking tribe featured in "The Gods Must Be Crazy" movie of decades ago. Whenever he gets to send a photo, I love seeing the locals there and their dress, etc.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.